We welcome parents, professionals, and students from the North Texas area who are interested in quality health, developmental, educational, social, and legislative issues related to children with special needs from birth to six years of age. We invite you to become a member of ECCNT because we are always looking to create a larger impact on the kinds and communities that need us each year, and each additional organization and perspective helps us reach that goal.
Benefits of Membership
In addition to being part of an influential community of childhood care and education organizations, there are several other benefits to being a part of the ECCNT family, including:
- Networking opportunites at meetings and events
- Resources like our annual resource fair for parents, families, and organizations
- Training & Education at our conferences, workshops, and bulletin releases
- CEU sponsored events and workshops hosted on cutting edge topics
- Professional Support from a team spread across the industry
- Parent / Family / Caregiver Support – you’re never without care or resources
Annual membership dues
- $50 per agency (one year)
- $85 per agency (two years)
- $25 for parents or students
Still Have Questions?
Don’t hesitate to reach out and learn more about ECCNT and how your membership will help the North Texas childrens community.